Living Sober - Experts by example
Take the first step in becoming sober.
Living Sober is unique in the North East of England in offering tailored support in combating the effects
of alcoholism. We offer all of our clients the following support:
- A free online self assessment
- Free online links to information, education and research
- Confidential and personal 1 to 1 initial assessment
- Confidential care plan with dedicated support worker
- Signposting to detox and rehab
- Access to 24/7 support network and helpline
- Daily recovery support groups
- Aftercare support through weekly one to one sessions
- Family support groups
- Signposting to appropriate debt management, housing agencies, training/education and employment agencies
- Coping skills to assist rehabilitation
- Relapse prevention
Contact the Living Sober team to see how we can support you in your journey in becoming sober.
August 29th, 2014
Find out all of our exciting success stories, meet the people involved and be inspired!
Come and see the team behind Living Sober, see the people who help you every step of the way.
Browse and buy our ever growing collection of resources to help you get through the tough times.
Living Sober helped me so much, I have now gone 4 years without a drink.